About the job
• The Bellman will follow during the operations the instructions received by the Bell Captain or Chief Concierge and reports directly to the Bell Captain and Chief Concierge
• The Bellman is responsible to ensure that the guests arriving and leaving the Lotte Hotel Hanoi are warmly greeted and that assistance is offered quickly when they need or request it. He will be active in performing the various tasks of the Concierge section and will be willing to help the guest at any time. All guests passing by the Front Door will be welcomed by the Bellman. The Bellman will always have the smile and a positive attitude.
• Greet all guests in English “Good morning/afternoon/evening/sir/madam” and treat every single guest coming to the hotel as a unique guest.
54 Lieu Giai street, Ba Dinh District
Dịch vụ lưu trú và ăn uống
Company business area
About the candidate
- Must speak English fluently enough to serve customers.
- Must be service-minded to meet client needs.
- Must possess expert knowledge on the Hotel operation.
- Must be able to identify and respond to situation in hotel facilities and guest room.
Previous work experience
- Experience in hotel services preferred.
- Certificates in hotel services preferred.
High school diploma or its equivalent. Bachelor’s degree or higher in related field preferred.
Willingness to relocate
About the company
Being the first 5-star property of Lotte Group in the capital city of Vietnam, Lotte Hotel Hanoi represents a unique blend of gracious Korean hospitality and colorful Vietnamese culture.